RE: Registration required prior to using Share Branch express self-service device
In order to further protect your account, effective immediately, any new registration at a CO-OP Shared Branch express self-service device will require Metrum Community Credit Union approval prior to registration acceptance.
A CO-OP Shared Branch express self-service device is located at various credit union branches or 7-Eleven locations nationwide and are Kiosks that accept your shred branch transaction versus a teller accepting your transaction. In Colorado, most Bellco Credit Union branches host the express self-service device as well as many 7-Eleven locations.
- Members that have used an express self-service device are not required to re-register.
- It may take up to 2 business days for the registration to be completed.
- Registration is not required for using shared branch locations where transactions are completed at the teller line.
To register your account, please contact the credit union directly at 303-770-4468 and select Member Services.
To find a CU Service Center near you
or Call 1-800-919-CUSC
About CU Service Centers (Shared Branching)
With shared branching, credit unions from all over the country share facilities to give members thousands of convenient locations to perform transactions just as if they were in their home credit union. Whether you are at work, home, or your favorite travel destination, your credit union is always nearby.
Anywhere you see the swirl you can conduct a range of transactions, such as:
- Loan Payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders, travelers checks and official checks*
- And more!
To take advantage of this service, when you enter a shared branch you only need to bring:
- Your home credit union's name
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo identification, i.e., State Driver’s license, US Passport
*May not be available at all outlets and locations.
Important tips when using a CU Service Center*:
*Members may make up to 6 transactions, per month, at no charge at a CU Service Center. Transactions exceeding 6 each month will be assessed a $2 fee. Please note that if cashing a check, this may be considered as two transactions (depositing the check into your account, and withdrawing the funds).