Did you know that Metrum Credit union has the ability to finance your home? In these days of uncertainty, it's important that you do business with people and organizations that you can trust. Whether you're purchasing your dream home or refinancing your current residence, Metrum is here to help.
First Mortgage loans are made possible through our mortgage partner, Centennial Lending. They are a Credit Union owned and operated service organization, so you can count on them to provide the kind of outstanding service you could only expect from Metrum Credit Union. Choose from a wide array of 1st Mortgage financing options:
- Fixed Rate Loans- 10, 15, 20, and 30 year options
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARMs), Interest Only, and Balloon Options
- FHA and VA
- Online Application and Instant Approvals
- Local underwriting-the decision is made at Metrum Credit Union
- Local servicing-Your loan won't be sold time and time again. Centennial Lending will service your 1st Mortgage for the life of the loan.
Contact the Loan Department today for more information.
Have you ever had a consumer problem? Most people can answer an overwhelming YES to this question. Having a problem is easy; fixing it requires a lot of time and energy. Consumers United Association, (CUA), a group formed by credit unions, is here to help.
By becoming a member of CUA, you will have access to valuable consumer information, a resource for when you need help and a voice on consumer issues. Built on the theme, "We can do more together than we can individually", CUA is a resource that will help you to become a more informed consumer.
Consumers United Association provides these benefits to consumers for an annual membership of $5 or $25 for a lifetime membership:
- Help with consumer problems. Information on their web site to help resolve problems and personal assistance when needed.
- Consumer Voice newsletter. A newsletter that provides a great deal of information on issues that impact your financial life.
- Legislative advocacy. CUA works with lawmakers to improve consumer protection laws that affect your finances.
- Financial Education. CUA offers the Money Smart program, an interactive financial education program, available to members through the web site.
Tell your friends about CUA. By joining the association, consumers have the opportunity to gain full access to the cost-effective financial services offered by credit union membership. for more information, visit the CUA web site at www.cuacolorado.org or stop by the credit union.
Through the CO-OP Network, we offer access to more than 28,000 ATM locations across the country, including ATM's located in most 7-Eleven® Stores. You can feel secure that you have a viable surcharge-free option through this extensive network of ATM's!
With over 28,000 credit union ATM's nationwide and 5,500 in select 7-Eleven® stores, access to your money is convenient, safe and surcharge-free!
Find a surcharge-free ATM near you: Click here for the online directory or simply text MYCOOP (692667) and enter in your desired zip code to have free ATM locations sent to your cell phone.
Wherever you are, there's a service center conveniently located on whatever road you travel...near or far. Just look for the swirl! CU Service Centers offer many benefits to credit union members.
Convenience You can access your Metrum Credit Union account near where you live, work and play.
Continuity If life or work takes you across town or across the country, you can continue to use Metrum Credit Union without disruption in service.
Extended Personal Service No matter which Service Center you use, you are guaranteed the same friendly service you have come to expect at Metrum Credit Union.
When you refer your family members, co-workers & neighbors to MCCU, and they open an account, we’ll pay you $10 Cash and put you into a quarterly drawing to win a $50 gift card! **Referred account must tell us that you sent them in order for reward to be paid.