Joining Metrum Community Credit Union is easy
Click here to open an account and simply follow the step-by-step instructions and you’ll be on your way to joining a financial family where you’re not just another number, you’re a member-owner. If you have any questions about the process or information requested, please contact our Member Service Department at 303-770-4468.
To open an account with Metrum Community Credit Union, the below items are required:
- One form of State or Government issued identification will be required for individuals 17 years and older. Acceptable forms include: Driver’s License, State issued I.D., Military I.D., or Passport. Social Security Cards may be used for ages 16 and under.
- $25.00 opening balance for the Share Account: This deposit can be made via mail, direct deposit or direct delivery to one of our branches.
Ready to Make the Move to Metrum Community Credit Union?
Use this easy to use guide to help you track your way to switching your account over to Metrum. It includes a tracking page and generic forms to switch your direct deposit, and other automatic deposits and payments.
Employee Groups and Associations (Homeowners and Community)
Employees/members of the below entities and their family members (related by blood, marriage or adoption) are eligible to join Metrum Community Credit Union:
Castle Rock Florist
City of Centennial- Live or Work
Colorado Chiropractic Association Members
Colorado Golf & Turf, Inc.
Colorado Nursery and Greenhouse Association Members
Colorado State Grange Members
IMI Precision Engineering (Norgren)
Macintech Computer Users Groups, Inc
Medical Massage Center
Mile High Detailers
Mile Hi Frozen Foods
Mira Vista Homeowners Association
Montessori School of Cherry Creek
Morton’s Motor Sports/Peterson Fluid Systems
Senior Charter Members-Individuals of the age 55 and better residing or working within zip codes: 80111, 80110, 80122, 80121, 80126
Signal Graphics Printing #51
Smoky Ridge Maintenance Association
South Metro Denver Chamber Members
Southglenn Civic HOA
Spring Creek at Foxridge Homeowners Association
St. Thomas More Catholic Parish
St. Thomas More Catholic School (Students and Staff)
Summer Hill Homeowners Association
As a current member of MCCU, you can earn $25 for referring a friend! Better yet, your friend can earn $25 as a new member too! Refer a friend in just three easy steps:
- Print this page out and write your name here: ______________, then pass this page on to your friend, co-worker, or family member.
- Ask your friend to bring in this page to any MCCU branch.
- Once they open a savings account, plus one other service* of their choice, you and your friend will both get a $25 bonus deposited to your accounts.
*MCCU reserves the right to discontinue this program at any time. New Share Savings Account requires $25 minimum balance. *New services include loan and investment type accounts (creates an additional suffix on account). Other minimum balances may be required by type of account. Ask a MCCU employee for details.