OPEN HOUSE EVENT
Join us for our Brand Launch Event! Saturday, July 8 from 1:00-3:00 pm at our Centennial Branch (6980 S Holly Circle)
Join us for all of these fun activities!
- MCCU Logo Reveal: What is a brand launch without a new logo? We’re excited to show off our new look- and we think that you’ll like it!
- Sweet treats for everyone: Kona Ice will be onsite to celebrate with us!
- Free paper shredding: Paper only & up to 3 copy paper boxes or kitchen size garbage bags per person.
- Electronic Recycling: Most electronic items are accepted at no charge*. See below for a listing of some of the acceptable items.
- Food Drive supporting our local Salvation Army Centennial Corps: Canned meat and pantry items are the primary needs. Donations will be collected at the Centennial lobby starting June 24. All members who bring a donation in will receive an entry for the door prize drawing that will be held at the July 8 Open House Event.
- Door Prizes: Over $500 in Door Prizes will be awarded, including a $100 Shell Gas Card!
- Scholarship Awards: We will be announcing the two recipients of Metrum CU’s new scholarship program! Click here to apply for the scholarship. Entries must be received by June 29, 2023.
Some acceptable items for Electronic Recycling:
|Desktops and Laptops||LCD monitors|
|CRT monitors*||LED monitors|
|Computer accessories||Computer mice|
|Cell phones||Game consoles|
*TVs/ CRT Monitors Under 22” = $20 each
*TVs Over 22” = $ 40 each
*Console/Projection TVs = $70 each
No Light Bulbs No Appliances