Understanding the components of your credit report will save you thousands of dollars over a lifetime. It’s never too late to improve your credit.
What you’ll Get:
- A full review of your TransUnion Credit Report and Score
- Understand What Makes up Your Credit Report
- What Actions Hurt Your Credit
- How to Improve Your Credit
- Potential Savings by Improving your Credit Report
- An Action Plan to Improve Your Credit Report
- $25.00 for 10-minutes of your time!
Reviews can be completed in person or online and are by appointment only. Contact one of our Member Service Representatives to learn more and to schedule your credit report review by emailing email@example.com or call 303-770-4468
Credit reviews are subject to authorization to pull your TransUnion Credit Report. This offer is for educational purposes only and is not a guarantee of improving your credit score, nor an approval for any loan with MCCU. $25.00 deposit will be made to the MCCU savings or checking account based on the result of a current member participating in a credit report review during the promotional period. $25.00 incentive expires 4/2/21 and is subject to change and terminate at any time. Requires a minimum of a 10-minute review with a MCCU employee to receive the $25.00 deposit.
Access Your Credit Report- Free once a year at AnnualCreditReport.com
Federal law allows you to get a free copy of your credit report every 12 months from each of the three credit reporting companies.
Why reviewing your credit reports matters:
- Ensure that the information on all of your credit reports is correct and current.
- Review your credit reports to spot early signs of identity theft.