Metrum Credit Union is a Great Place for a Career- Just ask our team that has an average tenure of over 12 years!
Metrum Community Credit Union is looking for a qualified VP of Credit Union Development/Lending.
This position will be responsible for:
- Identifies, directs and coordinates new products and services for the credit union and/or makes enhancements to current products and services.
- Directs and coordinates all lending/collection activities within the Credit Union, ensuring compliance with Credit Union lending and collection policies, procedures and regulations, while improving workflows within the department.
- Ensures Credit Union goals and objectives are achieved.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of consumer, commercial, real estate, and mortgage lending practices and stays current on developments and issues affecting products and services.
- Identifies key lending and operational reports for management analysis with an objective of improving member service and operational efficiencies.
The VP of Credit Union Development/Lending directly reports to the President and is second in command.
- Applicant must have a thorough knowledge of banking practices, policies, procedures, operations, products, services, and regulations.
- Two years to five years of similar or related experience, Credit Union preferred.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- The ability to motivate or influence others is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust. Obtaining cooperation (internally and/or externally) is an important part of the job.
- May also include specialized knowledge in lending or investing. Specific knowledge of the philosophy and structure of the Credit Union industry. Thorough knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources. Considers the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and chooses the most appropriate one.
Qualified applicants please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com