Apply for a Loan
My younger daughter lives in Portland OR and still banks at Metrum through the shared ‘branch’ services. In part that’s because it makes it easier for us to lend her money when needed, but it’s also because she knows that Metrum will always help her with her financial needs — even when she’s halfway across the country.
I have been with Metrum for a long time and have always been able to work with the same people. It’s just a luxury to know the people that handle something as important as your money.
Metrum employees have always helped above and beyond and I have had several interesting occasions to need it!
Latest News & Events
What Makes a Credit Union Different than a Bank?
Metrum Community Credit Union is governed by the Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee, which are comprised of members who are elected democratically and serve voluntarily.
The Board of Directors set policies and direct the Credit Union’s efforts to ensure the best interests of the membership are met. The Supervisory Committee has oversight of the auditing
functions, ensuring member accounts are protected.
The fifth and final step in developing an effective spending plan is to commit to manage your system for the long term. The key to any successful spending plan is to get into the habit of managing a system that works for you.
- Track expenses regularly
- Pay bills regularly
- Balance your checking (spending) account monthly
- Review goals annually or after major life change
- Does your spending plan fit with your goals?
As you can see, you need to start with the end in mind—always keep your goals in mind as you develop your road map for spending.
- Set SMART goals by making them specific, measurable, adjustable, realistic, and time-oriented.
- Try several tracking methods and then use the one that works for you.
- Use spending plan work sheets and the cash-flow statement to help you reach your goals.
- Give yourself an annual checkup and make adjustments as necessary.
- Send in rebates and use coupons
- Drive sensibly to save on gasoline
- Brown-bag it
- Don’t go grocery shopping when…
- Install a programmable thermostat/use ceiling fans
- Make saving a habit:
- Payroll direct deposit
- Save one year’s raise
- Holiday Club account
- Automatic Withdrawal
Any other tips? Share on our Facebook Page!
It’s Me 247 Login
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About Us
- Apply for a Loan
- Financial Education & Wellness
- Fraud Prevention
- Report a Lost or Stolen Card
- Premier Member Rewards by CO-OP
- Young Adult Accounts
- Other Related Links
- My Credit Union: Realized Dreams Start Here
- Own Your Dream
- Right There With You
- Would you like fries with that?
- It’s a Cooperative Thing