Access your account anytime, anywhere with Metrum Community Credit Union’s FREE It’sME247 Online Banking . Review balances, history, transfer funds, verify check clearance, obtain copies of cleared checks, print your own loan coupons, and even open your own club savings accounts and CD’s!
If you are a first time user, or if your password has expired, please contact the credit union’s Member Service Department during business hours at 303-770-4468 or toll free at 888-383-5926. You may also send an email for one of our Member Service Reps to contact you during Monday-Friday business hours.
First Time Login Instructions: (after CU activation)
- Type in your default username which is your Account/Member Number
- Click Login
- Type your default password which is the last four digits of the Primary Account holder’s Social Security Number
- Click Continue
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of Use (note: PayVersis section is not applicable to MCCU).
- Type the default password (from step 3) in the field designated as your current password.
- Create a new, secure password and type it into each new password field (for your security, passwords must be a minimum of 6 characters and we encourage it to contain a combinations of three of the following in the password: lowercase letter, uppercase letter, number and special character)
- Click Change My Password
- Type in the answers three unique security questions (these are not case-sensitive)
- Click Save My Questions
- Explore the new virtual banking experience!