Order a Debit/ATM Card

Ordering a debit card for the first time: If you have an existing checking account and are ordering a debit card for the first time, contact the Credit Union for assistance. If you don’t have a checking account opened, contact the Credit Union or visit the branch to see how you can qualify for one… Read more »

Stop pay on ACH

How to put a stop on an ACH transaction We can only put a stop payment on an ACH that has cleared your account in the past or if it’s pending to clear on your account Call member service or stop by the branch to fill out the Stop Payment form Pay a Stop Payment… Read more »

Stop pay on a check

Need to place a stop payment on a check? Use the It’sMe247 Online Banking (desktop or mobile) or call a Teller to request a form to complete. When online, select the My Accounts tab then, Check Stop Payment. Enter in the details requested and select Stop the payment. A stop payment fee may apply. See… Read more »


Tax Form 1099-INT will only be issued if $10.00 or more has been paid in dividends and interest. The 1099-INT is delivered with the year-end account statements. No separate mailing is completed, unless your membership has been closed prior to October 1. View and Obtain a copy of your Statement via It’s Me 247: Login… Read more »


https://metrumcu.org/rates/ Share Accounts

Check Cashing

Check cashing is free to active members. Members with no services/no activity and have under $100 in account balances will be assessed a fee as written in the Fee Schedule. A fee will be assessed for non-members cashing a MCCU check. See Fee Schedule for details.