- Annual Percentage Yield
- 3.50% APY 12-month CD $25,000
- 4.25% APY 18-month CD $25,000
- 4.50% APY 24-month CD $25,000
Apply for a Loan
My younger daughter lives in Portland OR and still banks at Metrum through the shared ‘branch’ services. In part that’s because it makes it easier for us to lend her money when needed, but it’s also because she knows that Metrum will always help her with her financial needs — even when she’s halfway across the country.
I have been with Metrum for a long time and have always been able to work with the same people. It’s just a luxury to know the people that handle something as important as your money.
Metrum employees have always helped above and beyond and I have had several interesting occasions to need it!
Latest News & Events
Our Credit Union Volunteers
What Makes a Credit Union Different from a Bank? Our Volunteers!
Metrum Community Credit Union is governed by the Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee, which are comprised of members who are elected democratically and serve as volunteers.
The Board of Directors at Metrum Community Credit Union undertake the responsibility to set policies and direct the Credit Union’s efforts to ensure the best interests of the membership are met.
The Supervisory Committee has oversight of the auditing functions, ensuring member accounts are protected.
Balance Transfers: Understanding the Benefits
Transfer your credit card balances and lower your payments for all of 2023! Taking advantage of low-rate balance transfers is a great way to pay off debt- add in the NO Balance Transfer Fee and you save even more. Why pay more for things you already own?
Understanding the benefits of Balance Transfers
- You get the benefit of a card with better terms, such as our 3.99% interest rate for all of 2023.
- Lower rates may help you get out of debt faster.
- You can take advantage of additional perks such as our no balance transfer fee and no annual fees.
- You are able to consolidate debt from multiple cards.
If these benefits sound good to you, take a look at the details of the Metrum Community Credit Union balance transfer option!
With Balance Transfers, Saving is easy.
- If you already have a MCCU Visa Card, just send us a copy of your card statement(s) that you’d like to pay off and we’ll process your request.
- Email your statement(s) to our Loan Department
- Text your statement(s) copy to 888-383-5926
- If you need to get a card account set up, complete our easy online loan application and a Loan Officer will contact you to complete the process.
- Questions? Contact us today!
Phishing, Smishing & Vishing
The below post provides information about phishing, smishing, vishing, and more, and was provided from SoS Daily News and just too good not to share!
Top Phishing Scams Continue To Improve And Grow
April 19, 2022
Much to our dismay, cybercrooks keep finding ways to better the phishing tools they have and find other ways to include new and sneakier methods of thievery. Organizations and individuals are targets, and thieves steal money, identities, credentials, and more from both every day. Even cyber-savvy users can get caught in phishing scams if they don’t pay close attention to the signs and signals that something isn’t quite right. Reviewing the most pervasive phishing scams is always recommended because an educated user can be the best tool against the many forms that phishing takes.
It’s Me 247 Login
- Make a Loan Payment
- Loan & Investment Rates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- About Us
- Apply for a Loan
- Financial Education & Wellness
- Debit and Credit Card Management
- Fraud Prevention
- Young Adult Accounts
- Other Related Links
- My Credit Union: Realized Dreams Start Here
- Own Your Dream
- Right There With You
- Would you like fries with that?
- It’s a Cooperative Thing