Via It’s Me 247 Online Banking
- Log in > My Accounts > Account Summary
- This page shows current balance information for all of your savings, checking, certificate, and loan accounts.
- To quickly access the Account Summary from any page, click at the top of the page.
- Click on any account suffix to view information about that account. For a savings or checking account, you’ll see the Account Details page showing transactions. For a certificate or loan, you’ll see some information about the account first (such as maturity date for a certificate, or amount due for a loan), then you can click a link to proceed to the Account Details transaction list.
- To return to this page from other areas in online banking, click the It’s Me 247 logo in the upper left corner of the screen.
Via Mobile Banking
- Login > My Accounts > Click on the + sign to display all of your accounts
- This will display your base share, checking account and all other sub savings account (if applicable)
- You’ll see your Available balance and Actual balance
- If the Held Funds button shows for a specific account, this means that some of your funds are “on hold” and are not available for your to withdraw. Click on this button to see more details about the Funds on Hold
Via CU*Talk Telephone Banking
CU*Talk provides access to your Credit Union accounts 24-hours a day, 365 days a year with a touch-tone phone. Best of all, it’s free, convenient and confidential!
- Call 1-844-239-8656
- You will be asked to input your account number followed by the pound sign (#) and then to enter your personal identification number. If you are a first time user of the system, you will be asked for your account number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Press 1 for Account Balance Information
- Press 1 for All Account Balances, or
- Press 2 for Specific Account Balances
Call the Credit Union
- Call 303-770-4468 and press 4 to talk to a Teller