Category: Savings


Tax Form 1099-INT will only be issued if $10.00 or more has been paid in dividends and interest. The 1099-INT is delivered with the year-end account statements. No separate mailing is completed, unless your membership has been closed prior to October 1. View and Obtain a copy of your Statement via It’s Me 247: Login… Read more »

Rates Share Accounts

Small Business

To open a Small Business Account, the following items are needed: EIN/TIN Certificate of Business Registration from the Secretary of State Articles of Incorporation (if applicable) Copy of ID for any signer on the account $25.00 minimum balance Small Business and Associations If you are a Sole Proprietor business owner, you have access to an… Read more »