How Can We Help?
To open a Small Business Account, the following items are needed:
- Certificate of Business Registration from the Secretary of State
- Articles of Incorporation (if applicable)
- Copy of ID for any signer on the account
- $25.00 minimum balance
Small Business and Associations
If you are a Sole Proprietor business owner, you have access to an affordable business checking account. Save money on monthly fees and large minimum balance requirements to help your business succeed.
Features of a Small Business Checking Account
- No minimum balance
- $4.00 monthly charge
- Free automatic transfer from share account to clear checks
- Receive monthly interest with daily average balance of $2,500 or above