Protect Your Valuable and Important Papers with Safe Deposit Boxes
Safe Deposit Boxes: Sizes and Annual Fees
|3″ x 5 “||$20.00|
|3″ x 10″||$40.00|
|5″ x 10″||$55.00|
|10″ x 10″||$85.00|
What should be in a Safe Deposit Box?
- Marriage Certificates
- Birth Certificates
- Citizenship Papers/Passports
- Adoption Papers
- Court Decrees
- Car Titles
- Title Insurance
- Mortgage Papers
- Stocks and Bonds
- Service Records
- Family Heirlooms
- Rare Coins & Stamps
- Household or Business Inventories
- Patent Papers
- Pension Papers
- Family Records
- Trust Documents
- Tax Receipts
- Legal Documents
- Treasured Photos & Letters
What are the top advantages of a Safe Deposit Box?
There are several advantages to having a safe deposit box with Metrum Community Credit Union such as:
- Whatever may happen at home, such as a fire or flood, your valuables will be safely protected at the Credit Union.
- Peace of mind knowing that your items will always be exactly where you expect them to be.
- They are a cost effective way to protect your valuables.
- They are safer and will protect better than an at home lock box.
- They offer protection from any home invasion or theft that could possibly occur.
Enjoy the security and convenience of a Safe Deposit Box at Metrum Community Credit Union for just pennies a day! Call or email us today to learn more about a Safe Deposit Box at 303-770-4468, email@example.com