Together, we are experiencing unprecedented times. As we continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation, the health, safety and well-being of both our members and employees remains our top priority.
As a result, we will be temporarily closing our lobby access and shifting to drive-up and other remote services. We are still here to serve you- fully staffed- and look forward to helping you with all of your lending, new account and transaction needs. Below is information on accessing the credit union and services:
- Centennial Drive Up Window
- Monday-Thursday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- New Accounts
- Phone and Text Messaging: 303-770-4468
The Denver branch will close its lobby on Monday March 23rd. Additional communication will be posted at that branch for how to make deposits and loan payments.
The good news is, we can support your banking needs through many other channels. You can still accomplish virtually all banking tasks through ATMs, drive-up and online/mobile banking – including remote check deposits. You can also still connect with us directly by phone, text, and email. We are here to assist you through all of our other available channels.
We hope that by reducing our physical contact, we can contribute to flattening the COVID-19 transmission curve. Our staff will continue to follow the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and ensure that proper sanitizing and hygiene protocols are followed, and we encourage you to do the same as well.
Below are resources to help you access your money and banking needs during this time. If you need something out of the ordinary, or if you and your family are adversely affected by this health crisis, the CU team is ready to assist you in any way that we can.
Metrum Community Credit Union
Banking from Home
You can bank from your phone or computer with our online and mobile banking features. It’sMe247 Online Banking (both mobile and online) is secure and can be used anywhere, and it has expanded features to replace your in-branch experience, including:
- Apply for a loan and make your loan payments
- Check the balance, history and statements of your accounts
- Open new CD’s and Savings Accounts
- Send us copies of documents or images using the Info Center and the Document/Image Upload Form
- Transfer funds (including transferring funds between different financial institutions using A2A Transfers*)
- Remote Deposit Capture to deposit your checks (Use your mobile app and select the Move Money tab and Deposit Check for details)
- Pay bills (including transferring funds to individuals using P2P Transfers*)
* Enrollment is required for these services. Visit https://metrumcu.org/electronic-services/ for details.
We have thousands of surcharge-free ATMs in many communities. Some of these ATMs also can take check and cash deposits. Use our ATM locator to find an ATM near you.
Debit & Credit Cards
Your Metrum Community Credit Union credit and debit cards give you immediate access to your money. And you can use them everywhere Visa® is accepted.
Bank by Phone
You can call us at 303-770-4468 to check balances, make loan payments, transfer funds and more. Please note many of these transactions can be done using It’sMe247 Online Banking functions, eliminating any wait time you may experience by calling us directly.
This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration
Rest assured your money is safe with Metrum Credit Union. Your deposits are insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government. NCUA account protection is identical to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) protection.
Resources to keep yourself safe
Here are a few resources to review to stay safe and to keep up to date on Coronavirus news
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website on Coronavirus.
- World Health Organization (WHO) website on Coronavirus.
- State of Colorado website on Coronavirus